sábado, 20 de julho de 2024

Testing? Testing!


| Questions and answers based on this photograph:

Q: Which is less bad, cold or heat?
A: I don't like either extreme, but the cold is easier to heat up than cool the heat down.

Q: Is this image about some corporate protection and security system?
A: This photograph that I took while returning to a previous version of an app that did not have the latest satisfactory updates was made quickly from a predefined in the app, it would not be exactly a snapshot but it is equivalent, the photograph expressed very well the pleasant feeling of being warm in the cold.
Now looking more closely, I realized that there are several meanings in the photograph, as I remember the construction of the IBM building close to the house where I lived had already been completed when this blanket was purchased in one of those cities on the family tourist circuit in the country where I'm based, if that really was the story of this useful and unsophisticated blanket, I saw a lot of artisanal work on these trips, and here I saw the IBM building being built, I sporadically rode my bike on the ground floor of that building while the building was being constructed, ... A country that has not yet been completely auctioned off on some Stock Exchange to the commanders of the new capitalism.

Q: A song?
A: Yes, it could, it's still cold. Circle Jerks - Protection. ... (People! All this happened while I was away!)

Q: Did you choose that song based on the content of the song's lyrics??
A: No. I chose it based on the name of the song, the sonority, and the phrase 'You need protection', just nothing more than that.

Q: Were you curious to know something about that reported protection and security company equivalent to Cloudfare closest to a common user?
A: Yes. It's the everyday link of Functionality x Protection. Protection may stop Functionality.

💛⏳⌛🖤

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário