| Art, Title, Tags.
Q: Any response?
A: Any questions?
Q: Any music to finish with?
A: ... No.
! First paid work, then perhaps voting.
! Against patriarchy.
! Against matriarchy.
! Against unbridled procreation.
! Against obesity.
! I don't want a stepfather from heaven.
! I don't want a stepmother from heaven.
! Money for civilian life, not military life.
! I don't trust the electorate.
! Beige is not white, brown is not black.
! I don't want to live in a BSL-4.
(c) fjgr • stop esoteric terrorism.
Q: Any response?
A: Any questions?
Q: Any music to finish with?
A: ... No.
! First paid work, then perhaps voting.
! Against patriarchy.
! Against matriarchy.
! Against unbridled procreation.
! Against obesity.
! I don't want a stepfather from heaven.
! I don't want a stepmother from heaven.
! Money for civilian life, not military life.
! I don't trust the electorate.
! Beige is not white, brown is not black.
! I don't want to live in a BSL-4.
(c) fjgr • stop esoteric terrorism.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário