| Photography, Questions and Answers, Title, Tags.
Q: Was the macaroni cake dessert good?
A: It wasn't dessert, it was a lack of time to spend cooking better. ... In a past that is always recent in my brain, and in my body, I used to nourish myself with coffee to avoid feeling sleepy and with basic bread from the bakery so my stomach wouldn't be empty.
Q: Does the sequence Spain, Argentina, England, France mean anything to you?
A: Yes, didactic, but I haven't yet had free time to think about the beige and brown, or brown and beige, sequence.
Q: Do you pronounce the word 'telephone' as téléfóné?
R: NÃO!
Q: Do you consider yourself a parrot of what others say?
A: If so, I would be harmed.
Q: Do you know when you will start publishing your short audiovisual again?
A: Not yet.
Q: Any music?
A: No.
Q: Why, in your last overall review of your Tumblr.com account (formerly a Yahoo social network), 0firstlast1, did you not delete the posts about the various Artificial Intelligence apps you tested?
A: If any of those apps are still available in the app store, they may no longer be functional, they may no longer be testable, but the main reason is to show that miraculous Artificial Intelligence can provide incoherent, absurd, wrong, and false answers, even when programmed to be sociable, diplomatic, and optimistic in its responses to questions.
Q: Do you know why Japan, China, and Korea are united, yet competing with each other, to replace Occident humans with robots?
A: I am not Japanese, I am not Chinese, I am not Korean.
Pregunta: ¿Sabes qué fecha se celebra la festividad de la Virgen Inmaculada de Procreación Desenfrenada?
Respuesta: No!
Q: Do you fully identify with Ozzy O.'s life story?
A: No!
Q: Do you consider the Mad Max movies superfluous?
A: No.
Q: Were you ever friends with a serial killer?
A: No.
Q: Do you pretend to be oblivious when you see pictures of people who look like people you've known somewhere?
A: No, I remain in standby mode, experiencing some of the ongoing inertias.
Q: What is the last photograph in this publication?
A: The smallest monetary unit where I am based.
Q: Any music to finish with?
A: No.
! First paid work, then perhaps voting.
! Against patriarchy.
! Against matriarchy.
! Against unbridled procreation.
! Against obesity.
! I don't want a stepfather from heaven.
! I don't want a stepmother from heaven.
! Money for civilian life, not military life.
! I don't trust the electorate.
! Beige is not white, brown is not black.
! I don't want to live in a BSL-4.
(c) fjgr • stop esoteric terrorism.
Q: Was the macaroni cake dessert good?
A: It wasn't dessert, it was a lack of time to spend cooking better. ... In a past that is always recent in my brain, and in my body, I used to nourish myself with coffee to avoid feeling sleepy and with basic bread from the bakery so my stomach wouldn't be empty.
Q: Does the sequence Spain, Argentina, England, France mean anything to you?
A: Yes, didactic, but I haven't yet had free time to think about the beige and brown, or brown and beige, sequence.
Q: Do you pronounce the word 'telephone' as téléfóné?
R: NÃO!
Q: Do you consider yourself a parrot of what others say?
A: If so, I would be harmed.
Q: Do you know when you will start publishing your short audiovisual again?
A: Not yet.
Q: Any music?
A: No.
Q: Why, in your last overall review of your Tumblr.com account (formerly a Yahoo social network), 0firstlast1, did you not delete the posts about the various Artificial Intelligence apps you tested?
A: If any of those apps are still available in the app store, they may no longer be functional, they may no longer be testable, but the main reason is to show that miraculous Artificial Intelligence can provide incoherent, absurd, wrong, and false answers, even when programmed to be sociable, diplomatic, and optimistic in its responses to questions.
Q: Do you know why Japan, China, and Korea are united, yet competing with each other, to replace Occident humans with robots?
A: I am not Japanese, I am not Chinese, I am not Korean.
Pregunta: ¿Sabes qué fecha se celebra la festividad de la Virgen Inmaculada de Procreación Desenfrenada?
Respuesta: No!
Q: Do you fully identify with Ozzy O.'s life story?
A: No!
Q: Do you consider the Mad Max movies superfluous?
A: No.
Q: Were you ever friends with a serial killer?
A: No.
Q: Do you pretend to be oblivious when you see pictures of people who look like people you've known somewhere?
A: No, I remain in standby mode, experiencing some of the ongoing inertias.
Q: What is the last photograph in this publication?
A: The smallest monetary unit where I am based.
Q: Any music to finish with?
A: No.
! First paid work, then perhaps voting.
! Against patriarchy.
! Against matriarchy.
! Against unbridled procreation.
! Against obesity.
! I don't want a stepfather from heaven.
! I don't want a stepmother from heaven.
! Money for civilian life, not military life.
! I don't trust the electorate.
! Beige is not white, brown is not black.
! I don't want to live in a BSL-4.
(c) fjgr • stop esoteric terrorism.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário