Q: Could you explain the photograph that is in the image above?
A: The humble and quiet place where I lived at the time, which was also transformed into a workplace. Using the kitchen as a photographic laboratory wasn't always entirely possible to reconcile with life as a couple, even though I had adapted it well to be able to use it at any time so as not to waste time. The photographs are a bit low in contrast due to the photographic paper used; at the time it was what I had available, certainly better than not having any photographs at all.
Q: Do you have more freedom of expression in your own independent work than in your commissioned work?
A: Yes, definitely.
A: The humble and quiet place where I lived at the time, which was also transformed into a workplace. Using the kitchen as a photographic laboratory wasn't always entirely possible to reconcile with life as a couple, even though I had adapted it well to be able to use it at any time so as not to waste time. The photographs are a bit low in contrast due to the photographic paper used; at the time it was what I had available, certainly better than not having any photographs at all.
Q: Do you have more freedom of expression in your own independent work than in your commissioned work?
A: Yes, definitely.
Q: Could you explain the picture that is in the photograph above?
A: In a nighttime photograph I took of the living room in the house where I lived when it was transformed into my drawing and painting studio.
A: In a nighttime photograph I took of the living room in the house where I lived when it was transformed into my drawing and painting studio.
Q: Could you explain the photograph that is in the image above?
A: I took a photography course so I could properly use my father's semi-professional camera and also learn how to manipulate black and white images, develop them, and enlarge them. That photograph captures a foggy moment in the quiet countryside where I lived for over eight years, which also became my workplace.
A: I took a photography course so I could properly use my father's semi-professional camera and also learn how to manipulate black and white images, develop them, and enlarge them. That photograph captures a foggy moment in the quiet countryside where I lived for over eight years, which also became my workplace.
Q: Could you explain the photograph that is in the photograph above?
A: I will summarize using my humble Authorial Human Intelligence. Back then, as an amateur photographer using a non-professional camera given to me as a gift by my father, I took the photograph to record a significant moment for my band, LR, for the first time inside a professional recording studio. This opportunity arose because of me, more precisely as an end-of-year gift from my work colleagues. On drums is my friend LG, annoyed at having to play each drum piece individually to get it ready for recording a few songs, after a day's work at the factory; he had an amateurish interpretation of musical activity.
A: I will summarize using my humble Authorial Human Intelligence. Back then, as an amateur photographer using a non-professional camera given to me as a gift by my father, I took the photograph to record a significant moment for my band, LR, for the first time inside a professional recording studio. This opportunity arose because of me, more precisely as an end-of-year gift from my work colleagues. On drums is my friend LG, annoyed at having to play each drum piece individually to get it ready for recording a few songs, after a day's work at the factory; he had an amateurish interpretation of musical activity.
Q: Does having a beard mean being a communist?
A: Having a beard means having a beard.
Q: Would you grow your hair and beard to look like Marx's?
A: No.
Q: Are you a communist?
A: No, I'm an Earthling.
Q: Do you identify with the story of Marx's personal life?
A: No.
Q: Do you identify with Bakunin's personal life story?
A: No.
Q: Do you identify with Proudhon's personal life story?
A: No.
Q: If LG, a self-taught drummer and proletarian, had economically switched from laborism to neoliberalism, would he be in a better economic situation?
A: No, for example, going from being a factory worker living under the labor regime to becoming a neoliberal drummer; he would become an engine that would stop working due to lack of fuel. ... "Individuals and legal entities are not always well-intentioned in what they publish; attention and thought are necessary."
Q: Who liberated the proletarians?
A: The robots.
Q: Was this the last time you revised your posts on Tumblr.com?
A: Probably not.
Q: Any music to finish with?
A: ... No.
(c) fjgr • stop esoteric terrorism.
A: Having a beard means having a beard.
Q: Would you grow your hair and beard to look like Marx's?
A: No.
Q: Are you a communist?
A: No, I'm an Earthling.
Q: Do you identify with the story of Marx's personal life?
A: No.
Q: Do you identify with Bakunin's personal life story?
A: No.
Q: Do you identify with Proudhon's personal life story?
A: No.
Q: If LG, a self-taught drummer and proletarian, had economically switched from laborism to neoliberalism, would he be in a better economic situation?
A: No, for example, going from being a factory worker living under the labor regime to becoming a neoliberal drummer; he would become an engine that would stop working due to lack of fuel. ... "Individuals and legal entities are not always well-intentioned in what they publish; attention and thought are necessary."
Q: Who liberated the proletarians?
A: The robots.
Q: Was this the last time you revised your posts on Tumblr.com?
A: Probably not.
Q: Any music to finish with?
A: ... No.
(c) fjgr • stop esoteric terrorism.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário