quarta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2024

In the past this wasn't what it is today, ...

It's really interesting to watch and analyze films from past eras but not so distant in time, comparing what I thought about them in the past and what I think about them today, whether they are relevant, ... As I tested recently acquired apps and saved some art, I realized that I was on the spectrum of what is shown on TV, including in this rich and miserable city, an urban setting that reminds me of some fiction films, including good ones that could have the label cyberpunk, if god really existed, not even he would know what the term really means, and Artificial Intelligence in these complex matters is limited, "so the rain came hard and what was working stopped working, and in order not to waste any more useful time in my life I created another post, but I won't be able to publish it for technical reasons", that wouldn't be cyberpunk, stop working what was working correctly, the pandemic was not cyberpunk, but it could be mentioned in a good fiction film with that label, "it was a morbid push behind closed doors", For Sale, For Rent, "and that epoch is not over yet".

"Mirror, mirror of you, is there anyone uglier, not me?!"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário