quinta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2024

Why is everything so expensive?


I had never actually seen some of those noisy machines that when they operate after 10:00 PM create a cinematic audio sensation as if the person were inside the cinema watching a fictional film where the Earth was being invaded and humans were being decimated by aliens, if you change the channel on the TV to one of those countless channels clogged with evangelicals wanting salvation through their damned telemarketing in which at least six cursed phone calls are tormented daily, therefore a subtotal of more than two thousand one hundred and sixty cursed phone calls a year, the total result will be the same: hell.

I received an advertising message from Spotify.com informing me that the band Sum 41 is releasing a double album with a limited edition in quantity, two thousand, and within a deadline to have access to it, on 'smush' vinyl in three colors (black, red, blue), and all this exclusively for their 'top fans' on Spotify, I believe they won't have to wait too long for the stock to run out, they can go to the next series of student jokes, and coincidence or not, in a recent documentary about the vinyl recording industry after the technological revolution, they showed their material on the 'smush' vinyl in the factory before going on the cover, really interesting, I don't know if I understood correctly as I listened to the cinematic noise for humans being decimated, apparently inside the vinyl they add colored liquids that don't mix, so the vinyl looks like a 'period lamp', a true technological revolution for a 'pop punk heavy metal hard rock' band, at least two guitarists, obviously, and a vocalist solo, also obvious. Was I wrong about technology? Just more than one color on the vinyl pressing? If so, forgive my technological ignorance.

So it is, it was, I was, and everything will always be more and more expensive in society where there is such an electorate of mass production, where human work is being progressively irreversibly replaced by automation and the capitalist rotary is the 'humanist' weapon to try to 'silence' some dissatisfaction.

Run! Go to the capitalism cashiers and pay everything so as not to be expropriated by law & order, so as not to experience another 'epoch setback'.

To conclude this publication, it is useful to mention that if I were to materialize any of my original work on vinyl, I would certainly like to see it in a well-finished packaging and even on multicolored vinyl, and preferably I have control over everything to have certainty of a satisfactory end result, and paying everything yourself so as not to 'ask alms' to someone and owe them some unnecessary favor.

There is a right time for something to happen, if it doesn't happen at the right time then the moment has passed, that's why I was and still am in a hurry.

This was the synchronicity.

Some doubt?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário