domingo, 16 de junho de 2024

A beautiful autumn morning.


| Questions and Answers based on this photograph:

Q: What were you listening to as you materialized this photograph and this publication?
A: When I passed by the ticket office of the Criança Esperança (Child Hope) event, several years ago, the ticket cost two national CDs, or one imported CD, at that time I didn't pay for any of the three alternatives. On another occasion, orchestrated by the God gang, while I was passing by on the same street, close to the place where that charitable event usually takes place, two young brown men who in the past robbed my young wife and I passed by, chronologically after my motorcycle had been stolen, some time ago in another city, the robbery they carried out was close to where I lived, I recognized them here in the region, and they recognized me, at the same time as they passed me a vehicle approached of the Civil Police, this was in front of the new Army military base, and in front of it were several brown soldiers in uniform. Criança Esperança (Child Hope)?? What was the name of that miniseries named after fruit that was on TV?? Apparently the impeachment of that former president bothered the occultists, who are always practicing the disappearance of things and people. If I still remember, nothing was stolen from me, they just stole a bijou from my young wife, that wasn't the last time she was robbed. In the robbery it was not possible to do anything against it, the odds were 99% against both of us, late at night on a deserted street where one of them was far away pretending to be armed while the other carried out the robbery, close to at least three favelas, from where they probably went out to rob, and relatively close to a police station and prison. Criança Esperança (Child Hope)?? What was the name of that miniseries named after fruit that was on TV??

O café está pronto. | The coffee is ready.

{[(This text was written in solidarity with NMA, which I had the opportunity to see and hear live, unaccompanied, the first time they came to perform near this region, a performance after the Ramones had returned the second time, I was also there, accompanied.)(Money isn't the problem, money is salvation.)]}

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário