domingo, 30 de junho de 2024

L | C | R


| Questions and answers based on these photographs:

Q: Is working a terrorist activity?
A: I didn't invent time.

Q: Why do you work?
A: To realize useful meaning in an app that has passed a selection process.

Q: At any point in your life did you want to be a K-Pop idol?
A: I never wanted to be someone's idol. When the word K-Pop appeared to promote South Korea, and promote in the occident that very famous electronics company, the band Kiss was well known worldwide, and people in the occident who listened to rock music also knew about the existence of the band Japan, even though they didn't know the sound of that band, they also knew that in Japan there was a large audience that liked rock music. Even if I wanted to, and I never wanted to, I couldn't be a K-Pop idol because according to the catholic religion of the Vatican State I am racially impure, on my face there are still arab and african features related to the Mediterranean Sea region, also iberian traits, perhaps where I was racially purified, and I believe that there will be no more racial purification for me to look like a Japanese, or a Chinese, or a Korean, and I never wanted to be an eskimo, I was also not born an otter or a squirrel, and with 100% certainty I do not want to be a laboratory experiment.

Q: Which of the wars being shown on TV did you start?
A: None of them.

Q: Have you ever worked as a mercenary at any point in your life?
A: No.

Q: Do you know what C-8 is?
A: I recently discovered it by seeing and hearing to a very good documentary on TV on that channel that apparently has the door frame in yellow.

Q: What would you say to the industry?
A: Do not contaminate drinking water. Don't be liars to the public. Any existing industry knows very well the entire production process and what the possible waste from that process is, whether liquid, solid, gaseous, radioactive, ... Don't invent children's fables to be told by mercenaries: journalists, advertisers, lawyers, ...

Q: When you worked in a workers' union in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, did you consider yourself a drug addict?
A: No. Users, addicts, traffickers, these are enough nomenclatures to understand the subject, I've known those nomenclatures and their meanings for decades, I've never been an illegal user of them.

Q: What was your initial interest in music?
A: Electronics, electronic devices, and what to put in them to make them have a practical meaning, my initial interest was perhaps the drawings of electronic circuits, but before that their appearance.
In the screenshot below there is a finished test of an audio plug-in, you will not hear the audio in it, but you will notice that the VU on the left side (L) is active, it was possible to control the feedback and transform it into something harmonic, audible without being shrill, a feature widely used in rock music bands, plugin developers are really very persistent, I admire their persistence, they will leave a rich legacy in the area they work in, this for those who are interested in the subject, visual and functionality are interconnected, the content is their user who will choose.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário