sábado, 15 de junho de 2024

The past is present.


| Questions and Answers based on this photograph:

Q: Why did you materialize this photograph?
A: I tested the update of an app and returned to the previous version, during which I materialized some photographs.

Q: Why will you publish this photograph?
A: To complete the process, think, do, analyze, publish.

Q: What is the story of the photographed painting?
A: If I was informed correctly it was painted by my mother's crafts teacher.

Q: Do you like the painting?
A: Yes. It portrays a good part of the history of the country where I am based. A well-known painter that I had the opportunity to meet lived and worked in a house very similar to the house shown in the painting, one of the paintings that my father bought from him arrived here freshly painted with the characteristic smell of oil paint, it was a painting from an earlier time, before he started painting themes related to the catholic religion. The lampshade that is illuminating the painting in the photograph has much closer histories, it is from the previous time when I lived in a rented house with an upper floor, stories related to family, not capitalist individualism.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário