terça-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2024

Snapshot, LCD, ...


I managed to get to the Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), a revolution, I also remember when I was a child seeing at least one photograph taken by a Polaroid camera being instantly revealed, another revolution, and apparently Instagram.com mentions it in the logo that time of technological revolution, so to appear here at my address on Blogger.com, I am publishing my address on Instagram.com using a QR Code provided by Instagram.com.

This publication is chronologically later than a great documentary I saw on TV about the vinyl recording industry after the last technological revolutions, the lights were turned off, after some time they were moderately turned on, apparently manufacturing a vinyl record requires fewer resources than manufacture a CD, if a person wants to 'pick up the music' as it was before the revolution. I was wrong?

I still consider Music to be something useful, also Photography.

I'm still alive. Any doubt?

If you want to know more about LCD visit this address: Wikipedia – LCD.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário