segunda-feira, 16 de setembro de 2024

Pause for a self-portrait:):(


| Questions and answers based on this self-portrait:

Q: Would you like to explain this stylized photograph as period photography?
A: I wanted to take a self-portrait before I started publishing another audiovisual on Spotify for Podcasters.
I like Photography, my first camera was given to me by my father as a gift, it was a Kodak camera, basic, amateur, non-professional, maybe it was a birthday present, I never felt guilty for not having been an orphan or equivalent, I never wanted to be adopted by anyone, it is also useful to mention that I do not have to pay any financing that I did not request, nor have to adopt a child that I did not make, it is useful and timely to be emphatic about this.

Q: Are you an actor?
A: No, and I never had much interest in theater, and even less in dance, and in terms of sports my interest was cycling, not swimming or rowing.

Q: Why more than one language and more than one voice, specifically on Spreaker.com?
A: I am a multi-existential person.

Q: Aren't you afraid that an intellectual with bad intentions might see you as a threat to some kind of totalitarianism or authoritarianism and decide to target you to be neutralized?
A: Sniper versus sniper?

P: Você se identifica com os dias atuais?
R: Não, sem obrigado.

Q: When you were married, did you abandon your passion for music and throw your records out of a window?
A: The first reason for the decrease in the production of authorial music at that time was the work with an employment contract in another city, then I would no longer be living a single life, in relation to the original work of other people I continued listening to what I knew and continued following the music scene with the limitations related to the various distances, geographical distance, chronological distance, other languages, existential distance, economic distance, cultural distance, ... the various distances.

Q: Any further responses?
R: Não.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário