quarta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2024

No way out.


| Text based on this image:

Q: Is there light on the periphery of the universe?
A: I don't know, the atheist & capitalist lunette I have doesn't allow me to go that far into space, but my imagination allows me to, including thinking about the possibility of there being more than one universe.

Q: Do you like it when someone who is not like you makes ideological demands?
A: Honestly, no.

Q: When you eat something non-meat related to arabic cuisine, do you feel as if you are contradicting the patriarch of Israel and desecrating the catacombs of the Vatican?
A: Honestly, no.

Q: When you answered this question, were you hungry?
A: No.

Q: For you, is non-existence white or black?
A: As a support it is whiter than black, and in electronic art it is useful when it is transparent.

Q: Is it sad?
A: Very, very sad.

Q: Would you like to answer any other questions?
A: Honestly, no.

đź’›⏳đź’¬⌛đź–¤

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário