sábado, 28 de setembro de 2024

PRN?


| Questions and answers based on this image:

Q: Are you enjoying the hide-and-seek lesson?
A: Interesting technical data is being shown, but I was a happier person at the time when my motorcycle had not been stolen, in general everything was simpler, less complex, a little further on in time I would sell my motorcycle to buy my first computer as a study and work tool, furtaram a minha felicidade.

Q: Do you understand the similarities?
A: I realized which drawing would be closest. There may be similarities, even proximity, but that does not mean that the stories are interconnected, but there are beliefs that do not think so, specifically those related to vision.

Q: What is your genetic programming?
A: Interesting question.

Q: Is there any place that is completely out of reach?
A: Apparently not, perhaps if the person is put in a freezer.

Q: What is studying?
A: Studying is trying to understand the past, to try to understand the present, and in the future not to die completely ignorant.

Q: Did you despise the so-called Orient?
A: Basically I didn't make that mistake, but I don't completely despise the so-called Occident. In the past, people used to say "those who can't afford a product Made in the USA buy a national product", then "those who can't afford a national product (because they no longer exist) buy a product Made in China", but nowadays it is possible to have more information about the origin of a greater quantity of products, historically the smallest variety of them always arrived at these coordinates, it is useful and educational to also mention Made in Japan, even if it is difficult to find it.

Q: What do you think about the new waves of immigrants who are arriving seasonally?
A: I chose not to mention it now, I will mention it at another time, or not.
Yes, they are committing war crimes there, but in my opinion, war is a crime, and it is useful to mention: "Whoever starts a war does not want peace."

Q: Didn't you like Mathematics and Chemistry?
A: I was able to follow the reasoning of others and overcome difficulties without difficulty. As for Mathematics, the difficulty increased progressively and quickly after a while, kilos of equations, but I was no longer 100% in tune with the Exact Sciences. With the use of information technology, affinity has returned.

Q: Are you more of an "Esporte Espetacular" or "Globo Repórter" fan?
A: Mountain.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário