quinta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2024

FGRST (GLAST)


| Questions and answers based on this image:

Q: Why don't you give up?
A: I would never kill myself.

Q: Have you met any LoRi R.?
A: No, I did and liked LR's song Satellite of Love on LR Live on LP.

Q: Do people who die first warn that others will die later?
A: No.

Q: Does curiosity kill?
A: It can hurt a person and even kill them.

Q: Do you identify with the current days?
A: Honestly, no.

Q: What do you think about a ridiculous politician who expresses unfortunate opinions on the subject of war?
A: The question is about the demagogue Lula who was not elected president in 1989?

Q: Do you know what the probability is of a Starlink satellite falling on you?
A: Given the huge number of them, I think the probability is perhaps higher than that of others.

Q: What makes you sad these days?
A: The present day. When there was less population density the city was less noisy.

Q: Any other answers?
A: That live LP was really good, I heard it when I was in high school. Imagination is better than reality.

Q: Any songs to finish?
A: C. - Death and All His Friends.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário