| Quote, Art, Title, Questions and Answers, Tags.
Q: Do you see a relationship between art and mathematics?
A: Art is a means of making mathematics visible.
Q: Are you in any competition competing against anyone?
A: No.
Q: Do you identify with the military's point of view?
A: No, and if so, it's related to defense.
Q: Any music?
A: Not at this time.
Q: Do you see the job of waving a flag at the start and finish lines as the profession of the future?
A: No.
Q: Have you ever held an hourglass in your hand?
A: Yes, and perhaps more than once.
Q: How does it feel to be systematically impoverished?
A: Unpleasant.
Q: What will you do in the election at the end of 2026?
A: The non-existence of color to try to lessen the impoverishment against my existence.
Q: Any music to finish with?
A: No.
! First paid work, then perhaps voting.
! Against patriarchy.
! Against matriarchy.
! Against unbridled procreation.
! Against obesity.
! I don't want a stepfather from heaven.
! I don't want a stepmother from heaven.
! Money for civilian life, not military life.
! I don't trust the electorate.
! Beige is not white, brown is not black.
! I don't want to live in a BSL-4.
(c) fjgr • stop esoteric terrorism.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário