| Quotes, Art, Questions and Answers, Title, Tags.
Q: Do you agree that a person who is jewish or of jewish descent currently has any moral authority in the eyes of the public to make some idiotic comment about cooking?
A: Please watch the news on TV about that region where animosity always occurs.
Q: Do you know the origin of .co and .ly?
A: If I remember correctly, it was for a layperson something like where to start using alternative methods on the internet, and this was before 9/11/2001 which occurred in the USA; at that time blue and white were easily associated with Microsoft.
Q: Have you ever fallen asleep on top of a book or notebook while you were studying?
A: Yes, and it happened more than once while I was studying where I was living. In the classroom, I saw people sleeping during class. In greater numbers on buses as public transport; sleeping on public transport is dangerous, a person can be robbed.
Q: Any music?
A: To wake up to?
Q: Would your son defend you if he were alive?
A: I can't answer that exactly, but if he were alive he would be living under the totalitarianism and authoritarianism of the capitalist system. ... I defend what's left of his life.
Q: Any music to finish with?
A: Not now.
! First paid work, then perhaps voting.
! Against patriarchy.
! Against matriarchy.
! Against unbridled procreation.
! Against obesity.
! I don't want a stepfather from heaven.
! I don't want a stepmother from heaven.
! Money for civilian life, not military life.
! I don't trust the electorate.
! Beige is not white, brown is not black.
! I don't want to live in a BSL-4.
(c) fjgr • stop esoteric terrorism.
Q: Do you agree that a person who is jewish or of jewish descent currently has any moral authority in the eyes of the public to make some idiotic comment about cooking?
A: Please watch the news on TV about that region where animosity always occurs.
Q: Do you know the origin of .co and .ly?
A: If I remember correctly, it was for a layperson something like where to start using alternative methods on the internet, and this was before 9/11/2001 which occurred in the USA; at that time blue and white were easily associated with Microsoft.
Q: Have you ever fallen asleep on top of a book or notebook while you were studying?
A: Yes, and it happened more than once while I was studying where I was living. In the classroom, I saw people sleeping during class. In greater numbers on buses as public transport; sleeping on public transport is dangerous, a person can be robbed.
Q: Any music?
A: To wake up to?
Q: Would your son defend you if he were alive?
A: I can't answer that exactly, but if he were alive he would be living under the totalitarianism and authoritarianism of the capitalist system. ... I defend what's left of his life.
Q: Any music to finish with?
A: Not now.
! First paid work, then perhaps voting.
! Against patriarchy.
! Against matriarchy.
! Against unbridled procreation.
! Against obesity.
! I don't want a stepfather from heaven.
! I don't want a stepmother from heaven.
! Money for civilian life, not military life.
! I don't trust the electorate.
! Beige is not white, brown is not black.
! I don't want to live in a BSL-4.
(c) fjgr • stop esoteric terrorism.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário