quarta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2026

Instants?


| Title, Photography, Art, Questions and Answers, Quote, Music, Songs, Tags.

Q: Do you feel indifferent towards the news of violence against women shown on TV?
A: I am not indifferent to any violence shown on TV. It's worth mentioning that on TV, on practically any channel and at any time, there is some form of violence. In my life, television was the most violent place I've ever known; there's the remote control to try and find a peaceful place, or at least a much less violent one. Maybe I'll go into more detail about it later, or maybe not.

Q: At some point did you 'raise your hand' to one of your very few exes?
A: Heil Hitler??

Q: Didn't the image used in the previous post seem a little out of place given the content?
A: It wasn't completely out of place in relation to the content, but I was in a hurry and wanted to use that image in one of my posts; it would be more related to what is generically known as electronic music. It's worth mentioning that I created that image while I was working on the topic of simulating old handheld games, hence the title of that post: F:) Boy:) I'm not really an expert on electronic music musicians, but I understand enough about how it comes about, I've spent some time on the subject; it's interesting as an individual alternative to music made in groups, for example in a rock band, including in relation to a punk rock band.

Q: Do you listen to pop music on Radio Antenna pun'?
A: I am unfamiliar with the subject. With new technologies and the internet, maybe somewhere on planet Earth there is a radio station with that name.

Q: Do you usually drink perfume to smell good?
A: No.

Q: Does an artist have to communicate something through their art?
A: No, an artist doesn't have to communicate something with their art. They make art because they enjoy making art. If they are satisfied with the art they have made, perhaps they will choose to communicate something, or not.

Q: Were you part of the National Front or the British Movement?
A: No.

Q: Any music to finish with?
A: Crass - So What – The Feeding of the 5000 (1978).
Crass - White Punks on Hope – Stations of the Crass (1979).
Crass - Have a Nice Day – Christ - The Album (1982).

Q: Was the lyrics the main criterion for choosing the songs?
A: No, mainly because I don't know the lyrics to those songs, and maybe not even the songs themselves. The first criterion was the band's characteristic sound, specifically the spoken and sung vocals along with the guitar and drums, and I don't even know if a bass was ever used by the band. The second criterion was the song titles, and from that I tried to recognize some songs by the band that I already knew from the second half of the seventies. Based on a few excerpts of songs automatically translated on YouTube, I realized that the Sex Pistols were more 'politically aware,' when I thought it was the opposite.

Q: What is the meaning of the image at the top of this post and the title?
A: Basically, a quick snapshot of everyday life at the time it was taken.

Q: Anything else?
A: No, until the next post.

! First paid work, then perhaps voting.

! Against patriarchy.
! Against matriarchy.
! Against unbridled procreation.

! Against obesity.

! I don't want a stepfather from heaven.
! I don't want a stepmother from heaven.

! Money for civilian life, not military life.

! I don't trust the electorate.

! Beige is not white, brown is not black.

! I don't want to live in a BSL-4.

(c) fjgr • stop esoteric terrorism.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário