terça-feira, 13 de agosto de 2024

Was there a _ok_?


| Questions and answers based on this photograph:

Q: Why continue?
A: If I stop there is atrophy.

Q: Do the means condition the end?
A: It depends on what the subject is.

Q: At some point in your life did you identify with the Hitler Youth?
A: No, I am not of german origin nor do I have an italian surname.

Q: Did you develop the questions by looking at the photograph?
A: Yes.

Q: What was the mood?
A: Analyze the line spacing.

Q: Was there synchronicity?
A: There couldn't have been.

Q: Do you know how to sew on a button?
A: I'm not sure at the moment.
I like to use apps that I have researched, selected, installed, tested, and approved, I also like floating buttons, including those full of ready-to-use apps, there are even floating app buttons that use Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to try to help me correct the speed I have experienced in conventional book-based learning, learning without the use of computers.

Q: What was it like for you to no longer compose your own songs? Were you transformed into a fascist esoteric or a nazi esoteric?
A: I have not stopped my artistic activity, it is carried out daily, including saturdays, sundays, and holidays, as much time as possible.

Q: I've noticed that you're good at perceiving abstractions, aren't you afraid of getting involved in some incident?
A: No, it was the opposite, it helped me avoid problems.

Q: What is a person's brain beaten for?
A: So that the person targeted by fascists and nazis remains in a state of mental confusion, this is the new indoctrination, this is the New World Order, the maintenance of totalitarianism and authoritarianism, all institutionalized in a police and military state where one side justifies the existence of the other side, and polarization is natural and democratic, people aren't all the same, .... not even similar.

Q: At some point in your life have you been contacted to work for an agency?
A: Interesting question. No. Ask Johnny R. or John L. that question, the answer is in the answer.

Q: Anything else?
A: I have not had any memory loss.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário