quinta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2024

Waves and textures.


| Questions and answers based on this photograph:

Q: Any more in the sequence?
A: No, that's the last one.

Q: Is it easy to be an actor?
A: I'm not an actor, I never wanted to be an actor, my interest in some stage in some theater was to use them at the time I had formed my two bands~groups, currently extinct.

Q: What will the next photo manipulation sequel, Blade Runner 2094?
A: I don't know exactly, but I still have the backup for some survival.
But if a sequel exists, something that will probably happen, the approach will be the same, even if it is not an authorial work, in which case I would only be in the humble position of a curious manipulator, I would not even have the intention of proclaiming myself a co-author, it is not like taking a blank support, paper or canvas, and developing an authorial work, that has always been my interest.

Q: Do you know what the minimum age is to be able to legally work in the country where you are currently based?
A: No, I don't know, I'll research the subject later.

Q: Any music to finish this post?
A: If I were to mention a song, perhaps it wouldn't be in tune with the film, ... maybe that one:
Skids - Scared to dance.
Nowadays it is much easier to search for information on a subject, in the past, before the www, it was much more difficult, even impossible.
Far back in time I remember that the first translation I made of the song title from printed dictionaries wasn't the current one made through electronic translators. ... Corporate?

Q: Are you in tune with what you are doing now?
A: No. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário