segunda-feira, 5 de agosto de 2024

Wheel, wheel, wheel, ... wheel.


| Questions and answers based on this photograph:

Q: What did you find interesting about the robotic vehicle?
A: In addition to what I mentioned in the previous post, I would add the keyword stamp.

Q: Something else?
A: If this image was actually taken on Mars, not in some Earth desert, specifically in the USA, I would mention that the texture of the soil is interesting, it served as a good background for a photograph of a stamped robotic vehicle.

Q: Won't you mention something about the wheels of the robotic vehicle?
A: Almost forget. I really don't know what will run out first, the robotic vehicle's energy recharge system or the wheels, but in my opinion the robotic vehicle will at some point no longer be able to move when one of the damaged wheels cracks completely, in this I believe there was some flaw in the project, the wheels had to be more resistant, it will be a waste if one of them cracks completely before the energy recharge system runs out, I don't like waste.

⌛đź’¬⏳

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário