sexta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2024

Match?


| Image based on this text:

Q: Why did you ask these questions first and then choose an image for them?
A: I was in a hurry.

Q: What do you do when you're cold?
A: I warm myself up.

Q: Has this new technology helped you access more words and more interpretations?
A: More words and some more interpretations, I already knew the meaning.

Q: Qual será o seu próximo animalzinho de estimação após um gatinho?
A: Um cachorrinho?? It won't be an iguana.

Q: Do you believe that if you answer these questions correctly you will gain something?
A: I will get smarter as time goes by.

Q: What was the temperature when you answered this question?
A: It was reported as 11⁰ Celsius, it felt colder.

Q: I've noticed that you keep the level, is that right?
A: I still like the colour Clipboard Green, and also the colour Spring Green.

Q: If you were to throw your good formal education in the trash, which trash would you put it in, the organic trash or the recycling trash?
A: I wouldn't need R$ 100.000,00 per month to be happy, nor R$ 50.000,00 per month, nor R$ 25.000,00 per month, nor R$ 12.500,00 per month, nor R$ 6.250,00 per month, nor R$ 3.125,00 per month, ... But an app that works correctly when using "." and "," in the field to fill in is useful.

Q: What is your current profession?
A: Would you like it if I provided some feedback with a list of songs?
I started a short list of songs based on the great sound of each one, and the coherent title of each one, but after researching the lyrics of the songs, something I had no way of doing in the past, I realized that they were not very in tune with me, so I would not answer this question, something that ended up happening. Match? Love is sleeping warm on a cold day.

{[(¿N0futereXX1?)]}

💛⏳💬⌛🖤

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário