segunda-feira, 12 de agosto de 2024

I had no memory loss.


| Questions and answers based on this photograph:

Q: What do you think about the lack of ethics "if you don't support it you're fighting it, if you're not present you don't need to be respected"?
A: I reciprocate in the same way and in the same proportion to that person to perhaps improve their self-criticism.

Q: What is the meaning of the title of this publication?
A: I haven't forgotten where my motorcycle was stolen, and it still hasn't been returned.

Q: Did you manipulate this image to try to be public enemy number one?
A: This is not the first time that I have handled an image made by someone else, in this recent sequence I chose to publish it here on Blogger where I am currently converging publications.

Q: Do you sleep peacefully every day?
A: I'm still alive.

Q: What is the purpose of a war?
A: Anywhere, any war is for no useful purpose.

Q: What is your work for?
A: Currently to complete the meaning of people who develop some hardware and some software, and the various related technologies, are currently my guides.

Q: I noticed that you subtly modified the meaning of the original image.
A: Yes, I brought it closer to what I think about the subject, I took the original image from one place and put it in another better place.
It is also very useful to mention that the esoteric movement is international, ambiguous, and biased, it is not neutral, and it is not good versus evil, ... Everything was being well managed before other people felt any envy related to my existence.

đź’›⏳⌛đź–¤

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário