terça-feira, 1 de outubro de 2024

Rest in peace.


| Questions and answers based on this photograph:

Q: Do you identify with waste?
A: No.

Q: Did you participate in the Marcha do Messias?
A: A minha motocicleta de volta para eu poder comprar o meu primeiro computador enquanto ferramenta para eu estudar e trabalhar, e tentar manter feliz o meu casamento, no thanks.

Q: Did you ever think about participating in that TV show ... Teen Beija Pato?
A: What? Teen Beija Rato? ... No.
I really consider it to be in bad taste for a woman to get a huge tattoo on a visible part of her body, on one of her legs, on one of her arms, ... Tattooing was the first art-related service that I discarded.

Q: Do you know anything about any Slender Man?
A: What? ... I don't even remember the sound of the band Sweet anymore, and the band Slade was never my favorite band, nor was the band Slayer, and I consider it in bad taste and inappropriate to try to compare the drawings related to that macabre and ecological fantasy with the NMA. I also don't believe that he is related to the death of Kurt C., vocalist, guitarist, composer, and lyricist.
If I wanted to, I could even go further and comment on at least one real related episode, but at this moment I have no interest.

Q: Do you consider the documentary on the subject mentioned relevant?
A: Yes, relevant, even though I didn't watch it on TV from start to finish.
In the apparent first hearing, the judge, real and not imaginary, correctly interpreted what had happened and tried to prevent further events from occurring, something that would probably have happened.
It's also worth mentioning that the subject is wide-ranging, involving parents, the community, society, and the entertainment industry, which can be accessible to almost any age.
At the beginning of the 1980s I really considered the totalitarian expansion of the new heavy metal by worshipping the Middle Ages to be bad taste, I had already considered that approach to be outdated.

Q: What do you consider freedom in approaching a subject?
A: Being able to talk about myself without intermediaries, specifically without having to ask for any favors from capitalist elitists in the communications sector, and even more specifically asking for any favors from those related to political parties.
{[(Group of italian immigrants, any doubt?)]}

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário