quinta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2024

_eLLo!

I'm really enjoying publishing on Blogger again, now through the practical Blogger app, not through the browser, which has more features, nor through a browser with a Plug-in or Add-on, I did several publishing tests in WordPress, also on Blogger. I really don't believe I'm going to win a The Webby Awards trophy for publishing here and ... não pagando a inscrição lá.

In this publication I mention the work of good designers, specifically those who turned to computer art, and managed to overcome this real barrier, not imaginary, and managed to put feeling through the machine, as an advanced example on the subject, and very much, the charismatic Minions, they provide a real show through the incredible professionals who manipulate them, in drawing, painting, and animation, I would be one of them, but unfortunately it didn't happen.

To illustrate this text an image related to the lack of response from AI when asked for a prompt, is the point of view of whoever developed the app, and my point of view as the manipulator of the image and text.

I don't know if while he's working on the app there in Turkey he's eating those delicious Turkish Jelly Beans without worrying about the warlike Putin's bad mood, he isn't very close, but isn't very far away.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário