segunda-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2024

_ynthetic _uture:|:(

I don't believe it is something related to how I am currently seeing a subject, but rather that the subject is mostly different compared to the past, at least in terms of the dimension of the thing, a situation that had been predicted in the past, something begins as an informal alternative and amateur and then it is transformed into something institutional, there are several examples found in the media, something like, if I don't feel the music, maybe it's because the singer isn't a good actor or the woman singer isn't a good actress, so the farce didn't convince me, the professionals who worked on the advertised product ... I am the old Europe, but with drinking water and sewage, with basic sanitation, with internet, also with some rock music; that's what FiRSTLAST said to firstlast on iiiindexxxx, and thousands of apps, 0firstlast1 added.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário