sábado, 13 de janeiro de 2024

Thank :):|:(oG?

Will one day the tree fall? Even the trees planted more recently to be more adapted to the new reality are falling, and with each older tree that will fall, it will almost certainly drag some wiring along, crush a car, and ... I really wish that I do the right thing at the right time. The fluctuations in electricity increased, and for each one either branches fell or the entire tree fell. On the night of this photograph things were more intense, noises of explosions and flashes during the temporary extinction of electricity, here in the past it was worse, several hours without electricity.

Music for this post? Why not?

There was some synchronicity at the moment, despite the distance in relation to the years in which they emerged:

TSOL - Hit and Run.
...
The image resembles the title, but what I do while I live isn't related to the lyrics of the song, nor in intensity. Several years ago I saw on a wall relatively far from here a huge poster advertising their live performance, it caught my attention, but there was no synchronization, I was in a rush for my survival, with no time for their survival. I liked that LP, more hard rock, even though it had a different sound than the previous records that were more in tune with the punk sound.

The Runaways - California Paradise.
...
What is happening here isn't similar to the devastating fires that happened there in California, I chose the song because I recently saw guitarist Lita F. on TV at an event in the style of 'musicians in community', an event of dubious usefulness, but not for manufacturers and traders of musical instruments and those related to the music industry.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário