quinta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2024

wwwet BRick:

After several years, better yet, after several decades of not wearing a red t-shirt or shirt in denial and protest of demagoguery on the left, totalitarian and authoritarian, at the end of 2023 I became interested in the color red again, a color that I had nothing against and I even used it as an addition to black in white, in the image above the photographic record of this text.

Is this publication journalism or advertising? Both of them plus something.

The only memory loss I had was in the RAM, it wasn't fully compatible with the machine, it was Made in Brazil.

In IT countless technical and technological learnings.

The following sentence isn't mine because I always liked studying: "Eu nunca gostei desse papo de estudar". Who was the person who said that phrase decades ago?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário