sábado, 5 de outubro de 2024

Album:):(


| Questions and answers based on this photograph:

Q: Why did you mention this photograph?
A: Relevant. I felt it necessary to bring it from Tumblr.com to Blogger.com. The original photograph is in my photo album that I put together mainly with photographs of my own. At a time when people who have never been anything like me are proclaiming themselves hierarchical superiors of other people, I considered it necessary to mention the {[(c)]} icon.

Q: Did you notice any other interpretations from the photograph?
A: Yes. I really don't know if there will ever be a full resurrection, I don't think so.

Q: Do you regret anything?
A: No. I wasn't the intruder.

Q: Anything else?
A: God was an invention of the Globe Television Network, without it God would have already been demystified and de-institutionalized.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário