sábado, 5 de outubro de 2024

Small sweet grape-shaped tomatoes.


| Questions and answers based on this photograph:

Q: Did you also bring this photo from Tumblr.com to Blogger.com?
A: Yes.

Q: Were you the author of the packaging?
A: No, I realized the photograph you are seeing, the (c) generic is just to inform a lay person that there are people responsible for the packaging of the product, and I am not one of them.

Q: Do you always associate shadow and darkness with something that is not good?
A: No. I don't like to sleep in the light these days, and if I were outside on a hot, sunny day, a shady spot would be helpful.

Q: Anything else?
A: Furthermore, my motorcycle has not yet been returned by the God gang. When I parked it, it was early evening. A few minutes after it was stolen, it was still early evening. None of what happened was just a coincidence. It was theft, but it could have been robbery.
When I sleep I always wish to wake up to a better day.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário