segunda-feira, 14 de outubro de 2024

There is no water for watercolor:|:(:


| Questions and answers based on this photograph:

Q: Did you colorize the image?
A: No, I just tried to improve it.

Q: Do you like dust?
A: No, not even the fine powder version.

Q: Do you have knowledge about the image shown?
A: Honestly? No. Later I'll go to NASA~JPL to try to find out if there's any explanation there, even if it's basic.

Q: Why did you choose this image?
A: Because it reminded me of a watercolor palette, but mainly because it reminded me of a basic palette of dry pastel sticks, a painting technique that I have always liked since my days as an editorial illustration student, even though I didn't like the name given to that technique.
The image appears to be something simple, but I think that behind that apparent simplicity there are complex, sophisticated technologies, like a watercolor painting made by someone experienced in the subject, another comparison would be the keyboard of a piano.

Q: Do you believe you are on the right track?
A: There are several signs that confirm this. I have managed to escape the Earth's gravity to wander in a seemingly existential and agnostic manner across the exotic Martian landscape, whose soil is covered with fine dust and crusted rocks that are apparently effective in damaging the metal wheels of robotic vehicles.

Q: Anything else?
A: Does the lighter color mean the presence of some bacteria? If so, were they brought from Earth to colonize Mars?
The sentence could be: "Two planets, the story continues, see you later."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário