sábado, 5 de outubro de 2024

Retrospective on 0firstlast1 on Tumblr.com:):(


| Questions and answers based on this post:

Q: Why did you add this post here to your Blogger.com address?
A: To inform any visitors that I did a content review on my Tumblr.com address, 0firstlast1, on 10/04/2024.
I reviewed the content from the last published content to the first published content in early 2019 and excluded some that I considered superfluous, in whole or in part, and some that I believed were no longer appropriate for Tumblr.com after it became the property of the company that owns WordPress.com, Automattic, Inc., and no longer Yahoo.
I even reviewed the various contents generated with the Artificial Intelligence apps that I tested, at that time the subject was in evidence, and the subject is still current. I even thought about deleting several of those contents but I chose to leave them for some visitor to check how Artificial Intelligence can be really ignorant, go there and check it out, but the same cannot be said of the simulations of social network dialogues carried out by Authorial Human Intelligence.
Tumblr.com was the main social network where I published some daily, but not anymore.
Now I will publish more relevant content here on Blogger.com.

Q: Why did you use the image shown to illustrate this post?
A: Because it's realistically related to my username that I chose for my Tumblr.com address, something like 0 became 1, or 0 got 1.

Q: Do you like the band~group Garbage?
A: The sound of the songs, not the lyrics because apparently they only have one theme, undone relationships. If I were to choose a band~group that addressed undone relationships I would choose the band~group Buzzcocks, the sound of the songs is more within the sound spectrum that I like, going back in time, not forward, I would go to the New York Dolls, not The Cure, going forward Blondie and Smiths.

Q: Do you identify with the current days?
A: Honestly? No. Imagination is better than reality. I don't believe in internet relationships.

Q: Any further explanation?
A: No.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário